Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

A Digital Reflection

(Please Wait for Videos to Load)
After being introduced to Screenr, I've been capturing programs I'm demoing at work, such as Raptivity, to share with faculty developers. The screencast really has them excited in that engaging students in course content has never been easier. I believe these technologies, combined with gamified social learning platforms such as Curatr and collaborative sites such as Google Drive as well as LMS's that incorporate aspects of social networking, will drive learning to become more engaging and relevant to learners.




My Digital Reflection captured using Screenr. I ended up redoing my submission...just didn't like it much. I've decided not to review it so I would actually publish it! ;  )


No comments:

Post a Comment